Autumn Stargazing 3D
This Autumn, fly to worlds on the edge of our understanding and gaze up at alien skies in this spectacular journey through the astronomical discoveries we’ve made and the stories they inspire.
This awe-inspiring show combines knowledgeable presenters with the first 3D Planetarium system in the UK. It is suitable for beginners and experienced hobby stargazers.
- You'll need to add Planetarium tickets to your shopping basket at the same time as general admission. Unfortunately it's not possible to add them onto your booking at a later date.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- For health reasons, under 6s aren't able to view 3D shows. 2D shows are designed especially for under 6s.
- To keep everyone safe, we've introduced a number of safety measures in the Planetarium. This includes significantly reduced capacity to allow plenty of space between bubbles.
- Shows are led by our expert presenters (from a distance!)
Image credit: Evans & Sutherland, Digistar 6
8 Sep - 6 Dec
£3.50 each | £1.75 Members (General admission ticket required)
Recommended age 10+ (not suitable for under 6s)
Weekdays during term-time: 3.45pm
Weekends and Bristol school holidays: 12.15pm and 3.45pm