May Half-Term - make a promise to the planet!
Our focus on positive actions to tackle the challenge of climate change continues this half-term with a packed programme of daily shows and activities.
As part of your visit:
· Explore the steps we can take to REWILD Our Planet in a ground-breaking augmented reality experience.
· Look at the role of protein in our diets and cook up some interesting alternatives in the Kitchen.
· Set off on a quest for the perfect home in new live science show Expedition Earth.
· Step inside the mind of a whale in the mesmerising Leviathan’s Temple in The Box gallery (24-26 May).
· Investigate what’s in the air we breathe in and check out the data behind the headlines in Air Detectives.
· Become a Change Maker and make your own promise to the planet.
Photo credit: Paul Blakemore
25 May - 2 Jun
Included with a general admission ticket.
Across the whole of We The Curious