Solar System Odyssey
Board the UK’s only 3D Planetarium for a voyage across the Solar System! With multiple missions and destinations to choose from, no two shows are ever the same. Welcome to your very own Solar System Odyssey.
This brand new 3D Planetarium show has been specially designed by the Planetarium team to launch for the Festival of What If - which is all themed around the question 'What if I could change the world'?
25 Jul - 31 Dec
£3.50 each / £1.75 Members (General admission ticket required)
Please check in advance for availability:
- Term Time, Monday - Friday: 11.45, 2.45 & 4.15pm
- Weekends, holidays and Bank Holidays: 11am (3D), 1.15pm (3D), 2.45pm (3D), 3.30pm (2D) & 5pm (3D)
For Solar System Odyssey, the Planetarium is a spaceship, with the presenter being its pilot and the audience its crew! Will you be space tourists on the holiday of a lifetime? Or future scientists scouting out locations for new discoveries?
With 28 epic destinations to choose from, including Saturn’s rings, Jupiter’s Great Red Spot, and the tail of Halley’s Comet, there are endless possibilites and adventures to be had. Which will you explore?
This presenter-led show is fully immersive and interactive, not to be missed!
- 3D technology is unsuitable for under 6’s due to health restrictions
- A 2D version of this is also available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please arrive at the Planetarium (1st floor) 10 minutes before the start of the show
Click the link to book your tickets. You can also pop in to We The Curious or give us a call on 00117 915 1000 (9-5 Monday-Friday, excluding Bank Holidays).