Summertime on The Square
Millennium Square is this summer’s go-to destination with activities for all the family, from free film screenings on Big Screen Bristol to a roller disco, a new independent coffee shop, summer games and a beach club.
This summer event is brought to you by Pure Spaces, the team behind Apres Bar.
26 Jul - 7 Sep
Bristol Beach Club
- Games, Bar with cocktails on tap, private cabanas, local food outlet including Cow Shed and Vegan Pizza & gelato from Pepe Nero, live music and more.
- Opens 25th July - 7th Sept
- Timings: 12pm - 12am
BUMP Roller Disco
- Opens 27th July - 7th Sept
- Timings 11am - 7pm (Sun-Wed) & 11am-11pm (Thurs-Sat)
Fitness at The Square
- Sunrise Sessions and more
- Providing by Starks Fitness
- Throughout August
- Independent Coffee Kiosk offering some of Bristols finest coffee freshly prepared by fully trained Baristas
- Offering fresh pastries to healthy bowls, smoothies to coffee and even some local ales on tap.
- Timings: 07:00 - 17:00
For details on all opening times, prices and contact details, please visit www.thesquarebristol.co.uk