Toddler Takeover: Come Rain, Come Shine (SOLD OUT)
THIS EVENT HAS NOW SOLD OUT!
Get hands-on in our special fun-packed day of colourful activities for tiny explorers, all about the wonderful world of weather!
Experiment with feathers and flags in our wind machine, experience real clouds and make your own from wool in Cloud Lab and join Ursa and Leo for The Missing Puddle during storytime. You can also take a trip to the stars in our Space Explorers and Rocketship Adventures Planetarium show, especially designed for littles.
‘Snigel and Friends’ in the Studio – a show for babies aged 0-12 months
At this event we also have a special treat for our youngest visitors, with this wonderful new show, developed specially for the under 1s and their adults. Join Snigel (leading UK disabled dancer Caroline Bowditch, Falling in Love with Frida), the inquisitive snail, in a cosy home underneath the leafy canopy; a colourful and sensory world where Snigel’s insect friends – brought to life by dancers Welly O’Brien and performer and musician Zac Scott – come to visit. They dance, play, sing and make music in the undergrowth while uncovering secret treasures. Show times: 11am, 1.15pm and 3.15pm (lasts around 40 minutes).
Tickets are £2.50 per adult (babies and accompanying siblings free), in addition to your Toddler Takeover admission ticket, and can be purchased in advance by calling our bookings team on 0117 915 1000 (Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm) or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Tickets for the show will also be available on the day on a first come first served basis. Please ask at the front desk on arrival.
£6.95 for adults (early bird offer) and £4.95 for children aged 3 and above.
Across the whole of We The Curious
Families with little ones aged 1-5
This event is SOLD OUT!
Toddler Takeover ticket information - PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT!
In order that everyone has a fun and safe time, we do limit the amount of tickets for our Toddler Takeover events - so pre-booking is essential.
We do allocate spaces for Members also (Toddler Takeover is included in your annual membership), but it's important that these spaces are reserved in advance, as there will only be a very limited number of tickets for Members available on the day itself.
How to book your Toddler Takeover tickets (THIS EVENT HAS NOW SOLD OUT!)
- Early bird tickets are available until 11 April
- Early bird adult tickets are £6.95, children 3 and over £4.95. Under twos are free as usual.
- To book your ticket, and any Planetarium shows, either click the link to the left of this page, call our bookings team on 0117 915 1000, Mon-Fri between 9am and 5pm or pop in and speak to a member of the team on our front desk.
- If you would like to add 'Snigel and Friends' to your booking, please call 0117 915 1000, Mon-Fri between 9am and 5pm.
- After the Early Bird tickets have sold out, a second wave of remaining tickets will be at our normal prices, so that's adult tickets at £8.95, children 3 and over £6.95. Under twos are free as usual.
Photo credit: Paul Blakemore