Winter Stargazing 3D
With shorter days and clear nights, winter can be the best time of year to look up at the night sky. Wander into the giant silver ball for your very own guided tour.
Our team of enthusiastic presenters will deliver a unique show every time you visit telling different stories of ancient stargazers, flying you to far away planets and showing you the view from within colossal nebulae. Combining the stunning visuals from the most advanced planetarium in the UK with the most up to date images from around the universe, this is a show not to be missed.
Whether you are amateur astronomer or completely new to stargazing, you'll be able to escape the everyday and leave inspired to discover the night sky for yourself.
6 Dec - 5 Mar
(General admission ticket required)
Please check in advance for availability:
- Term Time, Monday - Friday: 2.45 & 4.15pm
- Weekends, holidays and Bank Holidays: 12.30pm, 2.45, 4.15, 5pm
- 3D technology is unsuitable for under 6’s due to health restrictions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please arrive at the Planetarium (1st floor) 10 minutes before the start of the show
Click the link to book your tickets. You can also pop in to We The Curious or give us a call on 00117 915 1000 (9-5 Monday-Friday, excluding Bank Holidays).
Photo credit: Lee Pullen