Winter Stargazing 3D
With shorter days and clear nights, winter can be the best time of year to look up at the night sky. Wander into the giant silver ball for your very own guided tour.
Discover famous constellations, unveil the secret lives of stars, and discover the fate of planet Earth! Combining our incredible 3D Planetarium with our lively and knowledgeable presenters creates a remarkable show and a truly astounding experience.
Whether you are amateur astronomer or completely new to stargazing, you'll be able to escape the everyday and leave inspired to discover the night sky for yourself.
Shows last 30 mins.
8 Dec - 28 Feb
Tickets £3.50 | Members £1.75 (General admission ticket required)
- You'll need to add Planetarium tickets to your shopping basket at the same time as general admission. Unfortunately it's not possible to add them onto your booking at a later date.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- For health reasons, under 6s aren't able to view 3D shows. 2D shows are designed especially for under 6s.
- To keep everyone safe, we've introduced a number of safety measures in the Planetarium. This includes significantly reduced capacity to allow plenty of space between bubbles.
- Shows are led by our expert presenters (from a distance!)
Image credit: Davide de Martin & the ESA, ESO, NASA Photoshop FITS Liberator