Winter Stargazing 3D (ages 6+)
A presenter will guide you around the Winter night sky, using the only 3D Planetarium in the UK to visit an amazing host of astronomical destinations!
6 Dec - 6 Mar
£3.50 per seat (Members £1.75). (General admission ticket required)
Please check in advance for availability:
- Term Time, Monday - Friday: 2.45 & 4.15pm
- Weekends, holidays and Bank Holidays: 12.30pm, 2.45, 4.15, 5pm
Immerse yourself in the wonder of astronomy as a presenter guides you around the glittering night sky! Experience space in awe-inspiring 3D for breath-taking views in the UK’s most advanced Planetarium.
- Fly into space using the latest digital technology!
- Discover famous constellations including Orion the Hunter and Taurus the Bull.
- Investigate the science of astronomy and find answers to questions you’ve always wanted to ask.
- 3D technology is unsuitable for under 6’s due to health restrictions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please arrive at the Planetarium (1st floor) 10 minutes before the start of the show
Image credit: Lee Pullen