February Half Term
Roll up, roll up! Have we got a fun-packed half term for you and your family!
Every day, from the 15th to the 23rd of February we have a multitude of marvellous activities for you to explore across three floors:
- Create your own beautiful decorations in the Eco Invention Workshop. Make laser-cut snowflakes, paper-house lanterns and decorations made from willow grown in Somerset!
- Investigate festive feasts and carbon footprints in the Kitchen and do a spot of winter planting in the Greenhouse
- In the studio, help us in our quest to find the perfect planet in the live science show Expedition Earth, or watch as we make water disappear, defy gravity and even explode in Splash & Bubble.
- Hang out with the Live Science Team for storytime - interactive, hands-on tales with simple science learnings for little ones
- For some extra sparkle, head up to the Planetarium for guided tours of the glittering winter night sky in Winter Stargazing 3D or choose your own destinations in Solar System Odyssey (Age 6+). Alternatively, little ones and their families can set out on a voyage of discovery in Space Explorers & Rocketship Adventure (2D). *Please note: planetarium entry requires an extra ticket
- On the top floor, the epic twisty-turny-topsy-turvy ball run returns!
Top tips for your visit:
- Check the chalkboards and posters when you arrive, to find out the times for each day's activities, or chat to one of our Live Science Team
- Your ticket lets you leave and re-enter the venue as much as you'd like throughout the day, so be sure to keep it safe!
- Cafe full to the brim? Don't panic, there's another one on the second floor with plenty of sandwiches, snacks and hot drinks
- There's an indoor picnic area available if you'd like to bring your own lunches and snacks and take the weight off your feet
- You can speak to one of our lovely front desk team if you'd like to use the prayer room
Image: Lisa Whiting
15 Feb - 23 Feb
Across the whole of We The Curious