Ice skating sessions
Join us in our winter playground!
The real-ice rink returns to Millennium Square, along with festive fun from the winter fair. Take a twirl on the rink, soak up the alpine atmosphere in the Après bar and enjoy views of the city on the SkyView Wheel. Plus old-fashioned rides and games, and seasonal food and drink.
17 Nov - 7 Jan
Tickets from £6.95
|Bristol School Holidays (22 Dec-6 Jan)||Sessions|
|Christmas Eve and New Years Day||11am-6pm|
|Christmas Day and Boxing Day||Closed|
All prices include skate hire
*Personal Assistants go free when accompanying a concessionary visitor - this can't be booked online at the moment, so please do give us a call on 0117 915 1000 (Mon-Fri 9-5) to book this with us.
Little Boots: Weekends and Bristol School Holidays at 10am
Disco Boots: Evening sessions at 6,7 and 8pm.
At the Movies: FREE filming screenings - skate to your favourite Christmas movies on our Big Screen!
The film screenings are completely FREE, but you do need to book a ticket with us if you'd like to skate during our film screening. Skate sessions are listed below.
- Love Actually - Thu 6 December, 7pm (skate sessions -7-7.45 & 8-8.45)
- Gremlins - Thu 13 December, 7pm (skate sessions -7-7.45 & 8-8.45)
- The Polar Express - Sun 16 December, 2pm (skate sessions -2-2.45 & 3-3.45)
- Elf - Sun 23 December, 2pm (skate sessions -2-2.45 & 3-3.45)
- Home Alone - Thu 3 January, 2pm (skate sessions -2-2.45 & 3-3.45)
Feeling wobbly? Book a skate aid with your ticket for £5 per session.
- Penguins are a perfect skate aid for children under 1.2ms
- Bananas can seat 2 sitting children under the age of 6 and a standing adult
- You can add them on to your booking in the checkout page
- Limited availability so make sure to book in advance!