Security statement following recent terror attacks
Thursday 25 May | Jen Forster
The safety of our visitors, staff and volunteers is of utmost importance to us, and we would like to reassure all of our visitors that security measures are in place for all events and activities here in At-Bristol.
Our on-going security procedures are being continually reviewed in line with any developments and intelligence we receive from Avon & Somerset Police.
In light of the recent terror attacks, we ask for the support and understanding of our visitors with regard to any security measures which are in place for the safety of the public.
The following security procedures are in place:
- We reserve the right to conduct random bag searches.
- Bags any larger than a rucksack will not be permitted in the building, so please do not bring suitcases or other large bags.
- At-Bristol has 24-hour security on site, which covers At-Bristol Science Centre, Millennium Square carpark, Millennium Square and Anchor Square.
- There is CCTV on site.
- We have increased security personnel on site for the duration of the summer period, which includes lots of busy outdoor festivals.
- We work closely with Avon & Somerset Police to constantly review developments and procedures.
For any further information, please do contact email@example.com or call 0117 915 1000.