Venue closure Friday 18 Feb due to red weather warning

Thursday 17 February | Jen Forster

Due to the adverse weather conditions and high winds forecast for tomorrow, we’ve decided to close our venue as a precautionary measure.  

The safety of our staff and visitors is paramount; and given the southwest is currently under a red weather warning tomorrow for Storm Eunice, it’s the safest thing to do.

If you’ve booked tickets to see us on Friday, then please do check your emails as our Bookings team are getting in touch with all visitors about your visit. Please do bear with as the team work through all of the bookings.

We’re hoping to be open on Saturday as usual, so will post updates on our website and social media channels when we know more.