Science transforms lives. It begins with curiosity
Image: Dan Watkiss
Our educational charity is dedicated to creating a more connected, compassionate and resilient society. Our vision is of a future where everyone is included, curious and inspired by science to build a better world together.
There are still too many challenges and inequalities preventing people from engaging with and benefiting from science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM).
We want to remove the boundaries between science, art, people and ideas, working with our local communities in Bristol to ask questions and get creative.
Now more than ever young people across Bristol need support to overcome the challenges and inequalities they face.
By supporting We The Curious, you are helping us to provide much-needed programmes like our training and careers schemes, as well as keeping our venue open for future generations.
We The Curious receives no regular funding from the government. We depend on income from our visitors, funders and charitable donations to continue our work.
To find out more contact our development team at email@example.com
Help us to continue our work by donating today through Just Giving
...To all of our volunteers, funders, members, visitors and partners who have supported us for the past 20 years. We couldn't continue without you.
Image: Lisa Whiting
Our funders include:
- Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS)
- UK Research and Innovation (UKRI)
- Wellcome Trust
- John James Bristol Foundation
- The Royal Commission for the Exhibition of 1851
- Garfield Weston Foundation
- The National Lottery Heritage Fund
- Stavros Niarchos Foundation
- Innovation 4 Growth
- The Nisbet Trust
- Charles Hayward Foundation
- Britford Bridge Trust
- Kirby Laing Foundation
- Medlock Charitable Trust
- The National Lottery Community Fund
- Science and Technology Facilities Council
- National Lottery Heritage Fund
- Culture Recovery Fund for Heritage