Everyone, including members, will now need to book e-tickets in advance through our website. It will not be possible to walk up and buy tickets at the venue.
We anticipate tickets going on sale towards the end of October. Please sign up to our mailing list for the latest updates.
- Keeping everyone safe
- Admission tickets
- Groups of 3+
- Donations and Gift Aid
- Add a Planetarium show
- Hello! Community Weekends
If you need help, please email email@example.com
You can still call us on 0117 915 1000 (Weekdays 9am-5pm, excluding Bank Holidays), but with a small team email is easier for us to manage at the moment.
To help keep everyone safe we’ve put lots of measures in place to ensure our venue is clean, well ventilated, spacious and safe.
Here’s what you can expect:
- We’re significantly limiting the number of visitors in the venue. It'll feel quite different to what you might be used to - it'll be a lot quieter and you'll have lots of space to move freely throughout the exhibits.
- You’ll need to book either a morning (10am-1pm) or afternoon (2pm-5pm) session. We’re closed from 1pm-2pm.
- Our staff will be wearing face masks (and you’ll need to wear them too).
- You'll see lots of hand sanitiser stations around the venue.
- We’ve increased cleaning throughout the venue (including exhibition floor and toilets) and are using a disinfectant “Fogging” system.
- Our Foyer will look a bit different, with self-scan tickets points and the main desk and till points moved.
- Some spaces and activities where there are staff-led activities are available to one family or support bubble at a time. You’ll see signage at the entrance to these spaces.
Find out what else we are doing to keep everyone safe by reading our FAQs
|Ticket type||Without donation||With donation|
|Adult (Age 16+)||£14.50||£15.95|
|Child (Age 3-15)||£9.50||£10.45|
*Concessions include over 60s, students, JSA/ESA and disabled people. We will ask you for ID so please have it with you.
**Find out what we offer for Members
We The Curious is an educational charity (number 1049954). We receive no regular funding from the government and so rely on income from tickets, donations and fundraising to keep our doors open for future generations.
Please consider adding a voluntary 10% donation to your tickets when you book.
If you’re a UK tax payer, we can then claim Gift Aid on the whole amount you’ve paid. More on Gift Aid
Your support will transform lives. Now more than ever, local young people need support to overcome the challenges and inequalities they face. By adding a donation, you are funding vital programmes like our training and careers schemes. Together we can make a better world possible.
Our 3+ group discount is simple and flexible. It caters for groups of all shapes and sizes – families, support bubbles, relatives, co-workers and friends.
If you book three or more general admission tickets, a 10% discount will automatically be applied to your booking. It does not apply to Planetarium tickets.
Due to COVID restrictions, at this time it is not possible to book more than six general admission tickets.
We The Curious is home to the UK's only 3D Planetarium.
Take a voyage into space, shoot out into the stars and immerse yourself in stunning visuals in our silver dome.
|Daytime 3D show||£1.75||£3.50|
|Daytime 2D show||£1.25||£2.50|
Need to know
- Please add Planetarium tickets to your shopping basket at the same time as general admission. Unfortunately it's not possible to add them onto your booking at a later date
- 2D shows are designed especially for under 6s. For health reasons, under 6s aren't able to view 3D shows.
- Under 3s go free, but they'll still need a seat booking
- Each show lasts 30 mins
- To keep everyone safe, we've introduced a number of safety measures in the Planetarium. This includes significantly reduced capacity to allow plenty of space between bubbles.
- Shows are led by our expert presenters (from a distance!)
These free weekends give families and community groups, who may not otherwise have a chance to visit, to explore We The Curious together for free.
Find out more about the work we do with under-represented community groups and audiences.