Ticket prices and information
Tickets are on sale now for all dates up to Sunday 4 July. Popular sessions are selling out quickly, so book now to avoid disappointment.
Everyone, including members, will need to book tickets ahead of visiting. It will no longer be possible to walk up and buy tickets at the venue.
The easiest way to book is online and you'll be asked to select a 30 minute arrival slot when booking to help us safely manage capacity.
Tickets for dates past the 4 July, including the summer holidays, will go on sale towards the end of June. Sign up to our mailing list for the latest updates.
- Keeping everyone safe
- Day ticket prices
- Groups of 3+
- Donations and Gift Aid
- Add a Planetarium show
- Hello! Community Weekends
- Contact our team
To help keep everyone safe we’ve put lots of measures in place to ensure our venue is clean, well ventilated, spacious and safe.
Here’s what you can expect:
- We’re significantly limiting the number of visitors in the venue. It'll feel quite different to what you might be used to - it'll be a lot quieter and you'll have lots of space to move freely throughout the exhibits.
- You’ll need to book a timed entry slot.
- Our staff will be wearing face masks (and you’ll need to wear them too).
- You'll see lots of hand sanitiser stations around the venue.
- We’ve increased cleaning throughout the venue (including exhibition floor and toilets) and are using a disinfectant “Fogging” system.
- Our Foyer will look a bit different, with self-scan tickets points and the main desk and till points moved.
- Some spaces and activities where there are staff-led activities are available to one family or support bubble at a time. You’ll see signage at the entrance to these spaces.
Find out what else we are doing to keep everyone safe by reading our FAQs
|Ticket type||Without donation||With donation|
|Adult (Age 16+)||£15.95||£17.55|
|Child (Age 3-15)||£10.45||£11.50|
Concessions include over 60s, students, those receiving Universal Credit and disabled people. We will ask you for proof of status when you arrive, so please have this with you.
At the moment it isn't possible for Personal Assistants to book online. Please get in touch with our bookings team if you'd like to make a booking.
As we are a charity we're usually unable to offer refunds, but we can move your tickets to another day if you're unable to make it. Please get in touch with our team as soon as possible if you need help with this.
Our 3+ group discount is simple and flexible. It caters for groups of all shapes and sizes – families, support bubbles, relatives, co-workers and friends.
If you book three or more general admission tickets online, we'll automatically apply a 10% discount to your booking (excluding any Planetarium tickets).
Info about school trips and bookings can be found here
We The Curious is an educational charity (number 1049954) and we need your support to keep our doors open. Every ticket and shop purchase, donation and membership helps us to build a culture of curiosity. For everyone.
Please consider adding a voluntary 10% donation to your tickets and Gift Aiding if you can.
If you’re a UK tax payer, we can then claim Gift Aid on the whole amount you’ve paid. More on Gift Aid
We The Curious is home to the UK's only 3D Planetarium.
Take a voyage into space, shoot out into the stars and immerse yourself in stunning visuals in our silver dome.
|Daytime 3D show||£1.75||£3.50|
|Daytime 2D show||£1.25||£2.50|
Need to know
- Please add Planetarium tickets to your shopping basket at the same time as general admission. Unfortunately it's not possible to add them onto your booking at a later date
- 2D shows are designed especially for under 6s. For health reasons, under 6s aren't able to view 3D shows.
- Under 3s go free, but they'll still need a seat booking
- Each show lasts 30 mins
- To keep everyone safe, we've introduced a number of safety measures in the Planetarium. This includes significantly reduced capacity to allow plenty of space between bubbles.
- Shows are led by our expert presenters (from a distance!)
These free weekends give families and community groups, who may not otherwise have a chance to visit, to explore We The Curious together for free.
We're currently looking at when we may be able to run these again. Watch this space!
Find out more about the work we do with under-represented community groups and audiences.
At the moment we're unable to staff our phone line as we used to.
If you’re unable to book tickets online, or need help with an existing booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include as much detail as possible, as this makes it a lot quicker to process your enquiry.
If you’d like us to call you back, please include your phone number. A member of our team will then get back to you within 1-2 working days.