Ticket prices and information
We're planning to open our doors again from Saturday 22 May, as long the timetable for reopening indoor venues doesn't change.
Members will be able to book tickets from 10am on Wednesday 21 April.
Non-members will be able to book tickets from 10am on Thursday 22 April.
This is for all dates up to Sunday 4 July.
Everyone, including members, will need to book tickets ahead of visiting. It will no longer be possible to walk up and buy tickets at the venue. The easiest way to book is online.
Please sign up to our mailing list for the latest updates.
- Contact our team
- Keeping everyone safe
- Admission ticket prices
- Groups of 3+
- Donations and Gift Aid
- Add a Planetarium show
- Hello! Community Weekends
If you can't book online or need some assistance, please get in touch with our bookings team.
You can email email@example.com or call us on 0117 915 1000 (weekdays 9am-5pm, excluding Bank Holidays).
Please note that with a small team, email is easier for us to manage at the moment.
To help keep everyone safe we’ve put lots of measures in place to ensure our venue is clean, well ventilated, spacious and safe.
Here’s what you can expect:
- We’re significantly limiting the number of visitors in the venue. It'll feel quite different to what you might be used to - it'll be a lot quieter and you'll have lots of space to move freely throughout the exhibits.
- You’ll need to book a timed entry slot.
- Our staff will be wearing face masks (and you’ll need to wear them too).
- You'll see lots of hand sanitiser stations around the venue.
- We’ve increased cleaning throughout the venue (including exhibition floor and toilets) and are using a disinfectant “Fogging” system.
- Our Foyer will look a bit different, with self-scan tickets points and the main desk and till points moved.
- Some spaces and activities where there are staff-led activities are available to one family or support bubble at a time. You’ll see signage at the entrance to these spaces.
Find out what else we are doing to keep everyone safe by reading our FAQs
|Ticket type||Without donation||With donation|
|Adult (Age 16+)||£15.95||£17.55|
|Child (Age 3-15)||£10.45||£11.50|
Concessions include over 60s, students, JSA/ESA and disabled people. We will ask you for proof of status when you arrive, so please have this with you.
At the moment it isn't possible for Personal Assistants to book online. Please get in touch with our bookings team if you'd like to make a booking.
As we are a charity we're unable to offer refunds, but we can move your tickets to another day if you're unable to make it. Please get in touch with our team as soon as possible if you need help with this.
Our 3+ group discount is simple and flexible. It caters for groups of all shapes and sizes – families, support bubbles, relatives, co-workers and friends.
If you book three or more general admission tickets online, we'll automatically apply a 10% discount to your booking (excluding any Planetarium tickets).
Due to Covid restrictions, at the moment its not possible to book more than six general admission tickets.
Info about school trips and bookings can be found here
We The Curious is an educational charity (number 1049954) and we need your support to keep our doors open. Every ticket and shop purchase, donation and membership helps us to build a culture of curiosity. For everyone.
Please consider adding a voluntary 10% donation to your tickets and Gift Aiding if you can.
If you’re a UK tax payer, we can then claim Gift Aid on the whole amount you’ve paid. More on Gift Aid
We The Curious is home to the UK's only 3D Planetarium.
Take a voyage into space, shoot out into the stars and immerse yourself in stunning visuals in our silver dome.
|Daytime 3D show||£1.75||£3.50|
|Daytime 2D show||£1.25||£2.50|
Need to know
- Please add Planetarium tickets to your shopping basket at the same time as general admission. Unfortunately it's not possible to add them onto your booking at a later date
- 2D shows are designed especially for under 6s. For health reasons, under 6s aren't able to view 3D shows.
- Under 3s go free, but they'll still need a seat booking
- Each show lasts 30 mins
- To keep everyone safe, we've introduced a number of safety measures in the Planetarium. This includes significantly reduced capacity to allow plenty of space between bubbles.
- Shows are led by our expert presenters (from a distance!)
These free weekends give families and community groups, who may not otherwise have a chance to visit, to explore We The Curious together for free.
Find out more about the work we do with under-represented community groups and audiences.